Emergency back-up cooling when you need it most.
MovinCool units provide true air-conditioning on casters that can be quickly deployed in a variety of emergency situations. Reduce heat stress on equipment and people to keep critical operations up and running.
- Healthcare* – Hospitals
- Nursing Homes
- Doctors offices
Roll it in. Set it up. Turn it on.
*MovinCool units are manufactured for general purpose use to control the temperature of the environment. While they contain both condenser and evaporator intake air filters, they do not incorporate any medical grade filters (ie, HEPA) or purification features. If using in a healthcare or medical setting, your facilities management professional should confirm that use of these units is appropriate and will meet applicable health-related requirements.
- Emergency Portable Structures – quick deployment for tents, mobile clinics, or temporary shelters.
- Flooding – for emergency drying, high-volume warm air extracts moisture faster than fans or dehumidifiers alone.
- Heatwave – reduce the chances of heat stress in hot workspaces and factories, preventing potential OSHA violations.
- Hurricane/Tornado – portable a/c solutions that can run from a generator during a power outage or natural disaster.
- Server/Equipment room failure – protect heat-sensitive equipment and prevent operations from shutting down due to main a/c system failure where redundancy is critical.
Find your local MovinCool dealer
Bringing you the best in portable spot air conditioning
We're here for you.
Our experts will help you determine which MovinCool products are best for your application—and provide answers for technical questions about your product. (Please have your unit’s serial number handy.)